Content Malaysia Pitching Centre is organising a third engagement session with the creative industry players this 26th February 2016. #TanyaFINAS 2.0 is the alternation to #TanyaKP & #TanyaFINAS 3.0 in which FINAS Director General, Dato’ Kamil Othman will spend time with the creative content community.
The session will start at 7pm followed by a Kelab Seni Filem Screening of short films by students from various local film schools at 9pm. Short films screened are as follows;
1) Aku Dari Masa Depan by Saff Wan (UNIMAS)
2) The Unlock Warrior by Lim Xin Yang (News Era)
3) How I Become Masculine or Feminine by Chloe Schmoley Yap (MMU)
4) My Moon by Seha Mso (ASWARA)
5) Dinner by See Wee Aw (National Taiwan University of Art)
6) Walid Mahu Bikin Filem by Isyraqi Yahya (UITM)
The event is open for the public and admission is FREE. For further enquiries, please contact 03-27259192.