Shopee, Southeast Asia and Taiwan’s leading e-commerce platform, is seeing an increase in male shoppers’ and by looking into the data on male shoppers, Shopee can delve deeper into the psyche of its male users. From purchasing laptops to accessories like waterproof earphones, car dash cams, gaming devices, power banks, and Micro SD memory cards, Shopee’s Mobile and Accessories category remains the most visited category by male shoppers. Smartphones like the Realme 2 Pro, honor 9 Lite and honor 8x were snapped up in minutes during their exclusive launches in 2018. Mobile and gadgets shopping activities increased by up to 10% between 8.00pm and 9.00pm, which points to male users preferring to purchase their mobile gadgets and accessories.
As more men become increasingly conscious of their appearance, they tend to go for a minimalist look which consists of plain T-shirts and casual blazers can be found easily on Shopee. To complete their look, Shopee sees is an increase in orders for pomades, teeth whitening powder, cologne and even facial masks, making the Health and Beauty category the second highest category visited by male shoppers.
Mr. Ian Ho, Regional Managing Director of Shopee
Happening from 21 to 25 February, enjoy the Shopee for Men collection on lowest price guaranteed or receive 200% money back; daily 200% cashback vouchers, 0% instalment payment plan, and special RM25 deals with free shipping. Shopee will also be launching a brand new in-app game, Slicing Samurai where users can slice virtual products to win attractive prizes, Shopee coins and vouchers.
Shopee for Men will feature five thematic days:
● 21 February: It is gadget galore for Tech, Gaming & Car Fans with brands like Samsung having its S10 pre-order sale with a RM100 cashback deal, TMT with its affordable IT, and gaming products and discounted and authentic Petron engine oils.
● 22 February: Latest and trendy fashion outfits for the Stylish Gents including menswear, accessories, grooming and skincare products from Timberland, Levi’s Fossil, Ubermen, Nivea, Dashing, Head and Shoulders and more.
● 23 February: The Fitness and Health Buffs can purchase the latest fitness products, kicks and gears, sporting equipment, health supplements, protein shakes and whey powder from brands like GNC and Optimum Nutrition.
● 24 February: Family Men can check out home appliances, home and living products, books, games, groceries and more and have them delivered to their doorstep.
● 25 February: The campaign culminates with Super Men Day with irresistible prices and deals on the widest assortment of men products across all categories.