[NEWSLETTER] MIDEM B2B MUSIC MARKET & FESTIVAL 2020: MIDEM TALENT EXPORTER
Published by Lavinesh @ 17/02/2020
MIDEM is a yearly international b2b event dedicated to the new music ecosystem, with a tradeshow, conferences, competitions, networking events and live performances. It’s the place where music makers, cutting-edge technologies, brands & talents come together to enrich the passionate relationship between people & music, transform audience engagement & form new business connections.
In 2019, Midem saw 2,000 companies, 5,000 participants and 44 Startups. Other than the market, there were over 30 concerts held along with 95 conferences with 350 key selected speakers. Some notable companies that attended Midem 2019 were Universal Music, Sony Music, Warner Music, YouTube, Google and Soundcloud.
MIDEM 2020 will be held from 2nd June to 5th June 2020 at Cannes, France. We hope to see you next year to attend inspiring conferences & exciting concerts and to create promising networking opportunities throughout the international music community.
As a gentle reminder, artists, manager, agents, publishers, labels have until 1st March 2020 to submit their best ready to export musical projects on midem.com.
Please view the list of buyers confirmed to attend MIDEM 2020:
- Alexander Kralisch, Senior Booking Agent, All Artists Agency (Germany)
- Andre Marmot, Booking Agent, Earth Agency (UK)
- Christian Bernhardt, Agent, UTA (USA)
- Cyril Bahsief, Founder & Promoter, Octopus (France)
- Etienne Ziller, Head of Booking, Asterios (France)
- Mike Malak, Agent, Paradigm Agency (UK)
- Rob Hallett, Founder, Robomagic (UK)
- Christian Allex, Founder, Timon Samplar / Festival Booker for Cabaret Vert/Paloma/This is not a love song / La Magnifique Society / The VYV, Mawazine (France)
- Christoph Storbeck, Artistic Director at Ypsigrock Festival / Head of Conference at Linecheck Festival / Managing Director at Striker Entertainment (Italy)
- Damien Chamard Boudet, VP Promoter, Live Nation (France)
- Virag Csiszar, Head of booking, Sziget Cultural Management (Hungary)
- Sergio Arbelaez, Director, FIMPRO (Mexico)
- Anika Mottershaw, A&R + Project Manager, Bella Union (UK)
- Patrik Larsson, Head of A&R, Playground Music Scandinavia (Sweden)
- Joe Chialo, Senior Vice President A&R, Universal Music Central Europe & Africa (Germany)
- Willy Ehmann, Founder, Shaullauge (Germany)
- James Keith, Senior Editor, Trench (UK)
- Mark Savage, Music Journalist, BBC News (UK)
- Parul Chokshi, Senior Director of Talent, Vevo (USA)
- Adam Lewis, Founder, Planetary Group (USA)
- James Windle, Associate Director, DawBell (UK)
- Michael Frohoff, Co-Founder, Kruger Media (Germany)
- Wyclef Jean, Artist & Producer (USA)
- Peer Steinwald, head of A&R, Budde Music (Germany)
- Rachel Cartier, Music Editor, Deezer (Editor)
- Severin Merad, Head of Music Programming Europe Middle East Africa, Napster (France)
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact our Southeast Asia representative of Reed MIDEM, Adam Ham at +6013-338 2326 or email to email@example.com.
Please log onto the official website: www.midem.com for further information.